Digital Music Forum East 2011 rolled into New York City with a bang yesterday bringing together an impressive group of panelists and attendees representing senior management at music companies, startups and vc firms across the country.
Served Fresh Media was enlisted to provide marketing and social media coverage of the event (now in its 8th year). Conference producers, Digital Media Wire (the online publication covering the digital media-sphere – @dmwnews), cooked up an event that had draw dropping revelations about the music industry and a few heated debates (which every great event should have). The Twitter hashtag was on fire!
Did I mention our team of Social Media Reporters kicked butt and enjoyed every minute of it! For a bit about the Served Fresh reporters who cover this event, click here. Two of our reporters, the amazing Hope Blackstock and the incomparable Walt Ribeiro, wrote post-event coverage which you can find here and here. Check out the quick-and-dirty video interviews (below) that we did with panelists below — without a doubt the most fun we’ve had at an event. Enjoy the videos!
- Digital Music Industry Set to Double By 2015, According to New Report: companiesandmarkets.com (musicbusinessheretic.wordpress.com)
- UK music industry revenue falls £189m (guardian.co.uk)
- Coast 2 Coast Presents the Coast 2 Coast Music Industry Mixer (prweb.com)
- Behind the music: Should the music industry put digital first? (guardian.co.uk)
- Songdish Serves Up A New Recipe Of Resources For The Music Industry (musicbusinessheretic.wordpress.com)